This fund was established to promote hockey by providing financial assistance to those in need. The Board of Directors has established the following guidelines for the distribution of scholarship money from the fund:
- Applications will be processed by the Northwest Wisconsin Community Services Agency (NWCSA) for the coming season. Any questions relating to the process of applying can be directed to them at 392-5127.
- Scholarships will be given for up to one-half (1/2) of the registration fees.
- Scholarships will not be given for fundraising or equipment.
- Scholarship applications for the Harrington Fund must be returned by OCTOBER 1 (December 1 for Junior Gold) so the NWCSA can evaluate all applications. Applications may be obtained from the SAHA office, the SAHA Treasurer, or can be downloaded below and must be turned in at the NWCSA office in person at 1118 Tower Ave. with a copy of last year's Income Tax Return. If you are on a fixed income such as Social Security, please bring your award letter along with bank statements to verify income.
- Confidentiality - All applications are considered strictly confidential. Applicants' names or identities will not be disclosed to anyone, including Board members, except on a strictly need-to-know basis.