Due to the COVID-19 situation and the recommendations from the Wisconsin Department of Health, the Gilby committee with support from the Gilbertson’s have decided to postpone this year‘s event.
There is potential that the tournament could be canceled, as there are many factors that play into putting it on, but we hope to have your continued support either way.
Part of this fundraiser includes a donation made to Superior High School for the Keith Gilbertson scholarship, and SAHA will make that donation regardless if the tournament is postponed or canceled.
Once we have more information we will be in touch. Thank you for your support, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
The Gilby Committee
With all that has been happening with COVID-19, a decision has been made to do the following at the rink and SAHA.
The rink office will be open during business hours, but with limited contact. Please contact Steve if you need to stop by for anything.
The rink is closed 3-21-20 until further notice. We will re-evaluate the beginning of April.
Coaches and managers dinner at The Shack on 3-26-20 has been postponed.
Annual meeting on April 1st is postponed.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the following people.
SAHA Executive Director
Past President & WAHA Region 1 Director